Re: RFS: libimage-rsvg-perl
Antonio S. de A. Terceiro dijo [Tue, Mar 01, 2005 at 07:30:01PM -0300]:
> I've packaged Image::RSVG perl package, and want someone to look at my
> it and if possible to sponsor its upload.
> * Package: libimage-rsvg-perl
> * License: dual GPL/Artistics ("same terms as Perl itself")
> * Description: Perl binding for librsvg
> This package contains the Image::LibRSVG Perl module, which
> enables rasterization of SVG drawings into bitmap images from Perl
> ITP is #276614.
> It's files are at:
Ok, it builds cleanly and seems to work correctly, so I will sponsor
it. I am making some minor changes to it:
- After building the package, I am adding a '$(MAKE) test' - It is
always good to test your modules.
- In your 'clean' target, instead of manually calling 'rm -rf blib
LibRSVG.bs LibRSVG.c LibRSVG.o Makefile pm_to_blib', it is better to
call the module's cleanup function - I replaced it by '-$(MAKE)
- Also in 'clean', I added a line to manually remove
examples/test.png, which is auto-generated during the build
process and breaks subsequent builds. Realclean does not remove it.
- Added a line stating the bug we are closing with the upload
- Added a line stating who is responsible for the upload (me)
- Changed from section: libdevel to section: perl
If the changes are OK with you, I will upload the package as soon as
you tell me to.
Now, I offer you also to integrate this module into the pkg-perl
Subversion repository, making it a module collectively maintained by
the pkg-perl group. What do you say?
Gunnar Wolf - firstname.lastname@example.org - (+52-55)1451-2244 / 5554-9450
PGP key 1024D/8BB527AF 2001-10-23
Fingerprint: 0C79 D2D1 2C4E 9CE4 5973 F800 D80E F35A 8BB5 27AF