Closing bugs

Hi,

I have packages gaim-extendedprefs and close the ITP in the changelog of
revision 3. My sponsors upload of revision 3 did not get accepted due to
a missing .orig.gz, and since then I have made some changes to the
package on request of my sponsor. Now I'm wondering if I should close
the ITP in the changelog of revision 4 again? Are closing statements in
revisions not accepted or uploaded considered by katie when accepting a
new revisions, or do you have to affirm all previous fixed bugs in the
changelog of the revision which is accepted by katie.

Greetings Arjan Oosting