Re: New Maintainer

martin f krafft wrote:
> 4 months. I am committed to Open source movement and
> would like to contribute to the Debian project.

Please do not use the term OpenSource.

While I think I know where you are coming from, it would be good to
explain why one should not use that term in this context.

I believe, "opensource movement" is not the proper term when refering to the free debian system. While it has nothing to do with the choice of words which people may make unintentionally, but i most often find myself correcting people when they speak opensource and debian in same sentence :-)

Anurag

gnu  /noo/ n. Ox like antelope; (abbr.) /gnoo/
     (recursive acronym) Gnu's Not Unix.