sponsorship request

Hi, I have packaged makepp, another make replacement.  Here's the description
from the control file:

compatible but improved replacement for make
 Makepp is a build program like make that supports all the features of
 GNU make, but has a number of additional features to make writing
 makefiles much easier and to make builds much safer.

And here's the copyright:

This package was debianized by Ian Zimmerman <itz@buug.org> on
Wed, 19 May 2004 22:30:21 -0700.

It was downloaded from http://makepp.sf.net

Upstream Author: Gary Holt <holt-makepp@gholt.net>

Copyright:

The upstream makepp package is dual licensed under either
the Perl style Artistic License or the GNU General Public license (GPL).
Accordingly, this Debian package is distributed under GPL, Version 2.
On Debian systems, the full text of this license is available in the
file /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL.

My package files are here:

http://primate.net/~itz/makepp_1.40.1a-3.dsc
http://primate.net/~itz/makepp_1.40.1a.orig.tar.gz
http://primate.net/~itz/makepp_1.40.1a-3.diff.gz

Thanks in advance.

--
I wonder which is the best virus for unix and if I can write
a better one in Microsoft BASIC ?