Re: RFS2: check -- unit test framework for C

On Mon, Feb 14, 2005 at 04:31:02PM +0100, Luk Claes wrote:
> It may be very interesting, but you only mention that it is a unit test
> framework for C (only in subject). So please give a description of the
> package.

yeah, i just re-read my mail and it is really lacking a lot of info and
is full of errors. sorry about that.

 Check is a unit test framework for C. It features a simple interface
 for defining unit tests, putting little in the way of the
 developer. Tests are run in a separate address space, so Check can
 catch both assertion failures and code errors that cause segmentation
 faults or other signals. The output from unit tests can be used within
 source code editors and IDEs.

> I get a "www.semistabel.com could not be found" and
> "check_0.9.2.orig.tar.gz 404 Not Found" for mentors.d.o. This wouldn't
> be a problem if it was available in the Debian archives, but there is
> but version 0.8.4 in the Debian archives.

that should have been http://www.semistable.com/files (typo). i think i
really wrote the mail in a hurry...

> I want to, but please don't make it more difficult than necessary.

sorry about the troubles, i will make sure i'm awake next time ;)

cu  robert

--
Robert Lemmen                               http://www.semistable.com