RFS: nxtvepg

Hi,

I am looking for a sponsor for nxtvepg. The package is already in Debian,
but after a talk with the current maintainer it became clear, that he
doesn't have the time to handle it any more. So he offered me to take over
the maintainership of his package (see attached mail).

The package is lintian clean (linda v0.3.9 still not available).
It can be found at:
http://neo.wh-stuttgart.de/debian/dists/dnm/nxtvepg/pool

I am also looking for a Debian Developer near Stuttgart/Germany to have my
gpg key signed and complete the first step in the new maintainer process.

Thanks
Martin

--
Martin Theiss <mtheiss@neo.wh-stuttgart.de>
Primary key fingerprint: EC80 53A2 F0A2 6E6C 74D2  CB6E 002A F6D3 E78B 7F45

The box said 'Requires Windows 95 or better', so I installed Linux - TKK 5
--- Begin Message ---
> just ran into trouble with nxtvepg, which is your package. I coulnd't create
> a xml file larger than ~512KB. So I decided to upgrade the package and fix
> three bugs in it. Please consider doing a NMU. You can find the package at:
> http://neo.wh-stuttgart.de/debian/dists/dnm/nxtvepg/pool/

Havn't found the time to even look at that so far :-/
Want to take over the package?

  Gerd

--
#define printk(args...) fprintf(stderr, ## args)