Re: RFS: tintin++ -- classic text-based MUD client

On 10 Feb 2005, at 16:59, Chris Sacca wrote:
I wish to adopt tintin++. I filed a ITA on it (#222109) last week with a complete, lintian / linda clean package of the new upstream (closes bugs #280604 and #170252). I contacted the old maintainer about my wish to adopt the package and asked if he was willing to sponsor me, but he has not responded.

I took care of it and intent to sponsor Chris Sacca on tintin++.

Regards,
Philipp Kern
Debian Developer