Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2005 12:07:57 -0600
From: Jerry Haltom <wasabi@larvalstage.net>
To: debian-mentors@lists.debian.org
Subject: Eclipse 3.0 testing and review

I have spent the better part of a month working on properly packaging
Eclipse 3.0 for Debian. I believe I now have a suitable candidate for
experimental in the current version available at mentors.debian.net.

The version in mentors is 3.0.1-0wasabi7.

It depends on a number of packages which are currently available only in
experimental, and libjsch-java{-doc} which is available as the source
package 'jsch' in mentors and has already been uploaded to NEW.

This is a Very Large Package. Be warned.