Re: [RFS][ITP] Skippy, gcursor, glurp.

Niv Altivanik (Debian) wrote, On 01/26/2005 06:14 AM:

[3]Glurp   is a gtk2.4+ client for the MPD music player daemon.
           I didn't fill an ITP on Glurp because there already is a
           maintainer for MPD related and i feel he should just take
           my package as a work relief.

Did you contact that maintainer? Are you sure he has time to work on
another package? Maintaining a package is more than just writing the
building scripts. You have to track upstream, respond to bug reports,
track open upstream bugs, etc.

BTW... I'm getting a 404 on the address you provided for download.

K.

--
    .''`.                       | Lucas Wall <kthulhu@kadath.com.ar>
   : :' :   Debian GNU/Linux    | Buenos Aires, Argentina