Re: RFS: ksetisaver: screensaver front-end for setiathome

Frank S. Thomas wrote:

Building your package with dpkg-buildpackage failed:

c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I/usr/include/kde -I/usr/include/qt3 -I/usr/X11R6/include -DQT_THREAD_SUPPORT -D_REENTRANT -Wall -g -O2 -fno-exceptions -fno-check-new -c configdialogR2impl.cpp
In file included from configdialogR2impl.cpp:1:
configdialogR2impl.h:3:28: configdialogR2.h: No such file or directory
In file included from configdialogR2impl.cpp:1:
configdialogR2impl.h:21: error: parse error before `{' token
(more errors)
That's a bit baffling, since configdialogR2.h ought to generated by uic (from configdialogR2.ui) as a prerequisite... and I just did a build using a "baseline" sid pbuilder setup without problems. Can you give me a few more details about what you're running it on and, if you still have it, could you send me a copy of your build log?

And your package installs an empty TODO file into /usr/share/doc/ksetisaver. You should fix this.
Fixed...

Thanks for looking at the package -- I've uploaded a package with the corrected TODO file to the original website...
http://home.houston.rr.com/snellenberger/debian/ksetisaver/ksetisaver.html

--
Reed Snellenberger GPG KeyID: 5A978843 rsnellenberger-at-houston.rr.com