rfc:ratpoison

The ratpoison package seems to be neglectecd.  I made an attempt to repackage it, and I was going to send it to the maintainer to see if i can get a new version uploaded, but since I haven't done much of this I was hoping to get someone to look over my packaging before I send it to the maintainer.

The new packages I created are here:

deb http://vireo.org/debian/ratpoison binary/
deb-src http://vireo.org/debian/ratpoison source/

and my entry to the changelog:

ratpoison (1.3.0-1) unstable; urgency=low

  * changed Build-depends from automaken to automake1.4 (Closes: #289743)
  * repackaged as a non-debian native package
  * added emacsen scripts to install the ratpoison.el from upstream
  * changed dh_installmanpages to dh_installman (Closes: #257098)
  * Closes: #267475

 -- Mike O'Connor <stew@vireo.org>  Tue, 11 Jan 2005 13:35:14 -0500

I don't know if urgency=low is correct because this fixes an RC bug.

Any comments would be appriciated.

Thanks,
stew