Re: help in chages necessary for rules file( creating .deb packages)

Hi,

have you read the "Debian New Maintainers' Guide"? That's what I started
with recently, and it's pretty easy to follow.
Install it with "apt-get install maint-guide" or have a look at
http://www.debian.org/doc/maint-guide/.

Cheers, Eric

--
Eric de France, d'Allemagne et de Navarre