upload and package

Theoricaly, this shouldn't ever happen but anyways and since it's written, i
think i be better to tell about it even if i'm certainly wrong on what really
happened.

After running dpkg-buildpackage -rfakeroot as written on the debian
maintainer's guide i get this message. it tells me to enter a pass phrase
which i do. Anyhow my curiosity is piqued by the last line :
dpkg-buildpackage: binary and diff upload (original source NOT included)

written "upload". If it did, well, i'm not allowed to, and noone had a review
on the package to please someone tell me i didn't _really_ upload it... (even
though i didn't modify anything yet in the source.

You need a passphrase to unlock the secret key for
user: "Pierre Ancelot <eternityos@free.fr>"
1024-bit DSA key, ID 9C2D8B72, created 2005-01-09

 dpkg-genchanges
dpkg-genchanges: not including original source code in upload
 signfile hwtools_0.8-2_i386.changes

pierre@debian:~/debian/hwtools-0.8$