Re: RFS: balance -- userland tcp proxy with failover

On Friday 07 January 2005 21:47, James Richardson wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have just packaged balance a generic userland tcp proxy with failover
> and round robin functionality.
>
> Balance can also be controlled at run time via simple command line
> interface.
>
> Please take a look at
> http://www.jamesrichardson.org/test/balance_3.19-1_i386.deb
>
> Feedback would be appreciated.

Hello James,

You better start with clean directory and use dh_make -e email
-f ../file.tar.gz as described in Debian New Maintainer's Guide. You missed
important things like Depends: ${shlibs:Depends} and eventually
Build-Depends: debhelper as shown by sanity check tools. It is a good idea to
provide all package files as already being said as your debian/rules is
invinsible. Also indexing the apt repository with apt-ftparchive is a good
idea too ;-)

--
pub 4096R/0E4BD0AB  2003-03-18  <keyserver.bu.edu ; pgp.mit.edu>
fingerprint 1AE7 7C66 0A26 5BFF DF22 5D55 1C57 0C89 0E4B D0AB