XOOPS Debian Package

Hi,

I almost finish packing xoops:

Package: xoops
 XOOPS is a program that allows administrators to easily create dynamic
 websites with great content and many outstanding features. It is an ideal
 tool for developing small to large dynamic community websites, intra
 company portals, corporate portals, weblogs and much more. It can be
 installed on an Internet host with a PHP-capable web server (e.g., Apache)
 and a database (e.g., MySQL).
 .
 Homepage: http://www.xoops.org

I know there is still (at least) 3 points remaining:
* I forget to put the ITP number to close in changelog.
* I ask for a password twice, and I forget to check if both are the same.
* I forget to depend on debconf

But Lintian is warning me about 3 other things
Lintian output:

W: xoops: extra-license-file usr/share/xoops/docs/COPYING.txt
W: xoops: extra-license-file usr/share/xoops/html/class/mail/phpmailer/LICENSE
W: xoops: possible-bashism-in-maintainer-script postinst:23
'p{("a".."z","A".."Z",0..9)[int(rand(62))]}'
W: xoops: missing-debconf-dependency
W: xoops: description-synopsis-starts-with-a-capital-letter

The original source in the files COPYING.txt and LICENSE contains the
GPL license. So I edit those files to point to the Debian file of GPL,
but the warning is still there. Is there anything left to do about it?

I would appreciate if somebody can check the package at:
http://www.vmxt.com/debian/

to see if there anything else wrong.

Francesco P. Lovergine <frankie@debian.org> has the ITP assigned. I
talk with him, and he told me that I could package XOOPS instead of
him. He also offer to sponsor me, but just in case he doesn't have
time somebody else is interested in sponsoring me?

Thanks in advance.

--
"Libertad es aún la idea más radical de todas."
---Nathaniel Branden