Mime type in share as well as lib, or linda problem?

Hi,

I have a java package (i.e. Architecture all), freemind, and linda gives me the following warning:

W: freemind; File /usr/lib/mime/packages/freemind contained in /usr/lib of Architecture: all package.

I've seen, there is a /usr/share/mime/packages directory but nothing in it, I am supposed to move my mime description to this directory or is it a linda problem?

Thanks, Eric

--
Gewalt ist die letzte Zuflucht der Inkompetenz.
    Violence is the Last Resort of the Incompetent.