Re: still need a sponsor for quik

Ce jour Sun, 02 Jan 2005, simon raven a dit:

> hi,
>
> i need a sponsor to upload quik, and i need to upload it ASAP. the
> upload i want to do closes a policy bug. i've run linda and lintian on
> it, and both check out a-ok.
>
> eric côté
>

> --
> "A mouse is a device used to point at the xterm you want to type in"
>                 -- A.S.R.

URI to .dsc & .diff.gz files:

http://simonraven.nuit.ca/src/quik/quik_2.1-3.diff.gz
http://simonraven.nuit.ca/src/quik/quik_2.1-3.dsc

--
We can use symlinks of course... syslogd would be a symlink to syslogp and
ftpd and ircd would be linked to ftpp and ircp... and of course the