Re: Looking for sponsor for upload of sitemap 2.6-3

On Fri, Dec 31, 2004 at 05:50:02PM +0100, Aaron Isotton wrote:
> I'm the maitainer of the package sitemap (already in unstable and
> testing); I'm looking for a sponsor to upload the new version.

What is it, what does it do, etc?  You'll usually get more interest from
potential sponsors if you provide some details so they can go "oh, that
sounds interesting / useful / whatever, I'll sponsor that".

I don't believe there is a single DD here who has the time to sponsor
anything and everything that comes along -- god help them if there is such a
person out there...

Your package already being in unstable does make it potentially a bit easier
-- a quick 'apt-cache show sitemap' showed me that I have no interest in
sponsoring the package, but you want to make it as easy as possible for a
potential sponsor, to maximise your chances of getting someone.

- Matt