Re: Looking for a sponsor

Patrzę w ekran, a to David Moreno Garza pisze do mnie:
> Great work.

Thanks ;)

> Besides, what exactly is this file?
> /usr/share/doc/polcnv/LICENCJA-GNU.gz

This is Polish translation of the GPL licence file. It was included in the
upsource.

I have corrected the glitches you have mentioned. Would you be so kind to
upload the package for me? If there is still something to correct please
let me know... Thanks.

Maciej

--
M.Sc. Maciej Dems          maciej.dems@phys.p.lodz.pl
C o m p u t e r   P h y s i c s   L a b o r a t o r y