Re: warning: menu-command-not-in-package

* Bartosz Fenski aka fEnIo [Mon, 13 Dec 2004 23:27:12 +0100]:

> Do we have *anything* which uses menu entries and it is not
> X-Window-Manager or desktop environment like KDE/GNOME?

> I'm just curious ;)

  I'm surprised nobody replied to this. I'd say menu entries are mostly
  meant to be used by window managers, so needs="text" does what you want.

--
Adeodato Simó
    EM: asp16 [ykwim] alu.ua.es | PK: DA6AE621

The problem I have with making an intelligent statement is that some
people then think that it's not an isolated occurrance.
                -- Simon Travaglia