Re: RFS: elizatalk simple chatbot for IM

On Mon, Dec 13, 2004 at 12:15:37AM -0600, David Moreno Garza wrote:
> On Tue, 2004-12-07 at 20:08 +0100, Nico Golde wrote:
> > You will find the files on:
> > http://nico.f-451.net/debian/elizatalk/
>
> Is the template from debian/rules really yours?
>
> It seems pretty much a debhelper template and you are not giving credits
> for it:

There's no need to give credit for the dh-make template.  The templates
no longer declare a copyright, and say "you may use that output file
without restriction".  They tend to be so trivial, there's no need to
worry about credits...

--
For every sprinkle I find, I shall kill you!