ITP/RFS: wordpress-pg -- a semantic personal publishing platform - postgresql version

Package: wnpp
Severity: wishlist

* Package name    : wordpress-pg
  Version         : 1.2.1-1.0
  Upstream Author : Keenan Tims <ktims@gotroot.ca>
* URL             : http://wordpress-pg.sourceforge.net/
* License         : GPL
  Description     : a semantic personal publishing platform - postgresql version

 WordPress was born out of a desire for an elegant, well-architected
 personal publishing system built on PHP and MySQL and licensed under
 the GPL. It is the official successor of b2/cafelog, as b2 development
 has stopped.
 .
 WordPress's features as a weblog include XHTML 1.1 compliant output,
 support for the Trackback and Pingback standards, visitor's comments,
 password-protected posts, multiple authors, importing from other blog
 applications, posting from e-mail and much more.
 .
 Homepage: http://wordpress.org
 .
 This package contains the postgresql version.

The debian package is available from my website
http://debian.npr.fi/debian/pool/main/w/wordpress/
or with lines
deb http://debian.npr.fi/debian custom main
deb-src http://debian.npr.fi/debian custom main

I'm not a DD, so I would need a sponsor to check through my package.

--
Toni Timonen "toni dot timonen at iki dot fi"
NP Solutions Ltd