some questions on multiple binaries per source

Hi,

I'm packaging FreeMind (old version somewhere on the upload path), and the new version is requesting multiple packages. So here two questions: - is there somewhere a specific description of multi-packaging? the new maintainer tutorial isn't really explaining much and I couldn't find anything specific in the developer reference or Debian Policy. - more specific question: one of the additional packages is a plugin, FreeMind itself "requires" Java, the plugin "requires" Java and FreeMind. Am I supposed to write in the control file that the plugin does depend on Java, if it's already depending on something that depend on Java?

Thanks, Eric

--
Gewalt ist die letzte Zuflucht der Inkompetenz.
    Violence is the Last Resort of the Incompetent.