RFS: source NMU for jmon (approved by maintainer)

Hi,

The current version of jmon in the archive doesn't work on 2.6 kernels.
I've prepared an NMU and the maintainer said to find a sponsor for it in
an email to me (which I can provide to a prospective sponsor).

The .diff.gz for the NMU is available at:
http://dynam.mhy.org.uk/~mark/jmon-NMU/jmon_0.3.1-6.1.diff.gz

and an interdiff from the previous version (0.3.6) is available here:
http://dynam.mhy.org.uk/~mark/jmon-NMU/jmon_interdiff_0.3.6_to_0.3.6-1.diff.gz

The package is lintian and linda clean and the changes are minimal to
get it working on 2.6 whilst maintaining 2.4 compatibility.

Thanks,

Mark

--
Mark Hymers, University of Newcastle Medical School
Intercalating Medical Student (MBBS / PhD)