RFS: ajgui - official gui for p2p-client applejuice

Hi everybody,

I'm looking for a sponsor for the following package:

Package name    : ajgui AND libajgui-java
Version         : both 0.60.0-5
Author          : Torsten Krall <tkrall@tkl-soft.de>
Language	: multilanguage
package URL     : deb http://debian.tkl-soft.de unstable/
Homepage        : http://www.applejuicenet.de
License         : GPL

This is the official gui for the german filesharing-tool applejuice
(http://www.applejuicenet.de).
To test this gui you need to install the core (package "ajcore"), too ("deb
http://debian.applejuicenet.de/snapshots ./").
This sponsor-request is only concerning the gui- and the lib-package, the core
is published by someone else and was not written by me.
Both programs are written in java. I put needed libs, which rather rare
change, into the separate package libajgui-java.
Today applejuice has about 7500 users and a part of them already uses the
inofficial debian-packages for months.

I hope, someone will help me to publish this gui.

I tested the packages with lintian, only one warning in ajgui is still left
and i do not know how to fix it. libajgui-java is "lintian-clean".

Thanks

-- Torsten Krall