Request for sponsors: Audacity

I need help uploading the latest version of the Audacity sound editor.
My sponsor does not have a working network connection for his Debian
system, and will not be able to upload for a while.

If you can upload the latest version of Audacity, please let me know.
This version has a bunch of minor improvements and packaging fixes that
I'd like to get into unstable before sarge freezes.  Thanks!

 Package: audacity (a fast, cross-platform audio editor)
 License: GPL
 Source:  http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/a/audacity/
 PTS:     http://packages.qa.debian.org/a/audacity.html