[bug #279790] O: libgtk-perl -- I might be interested...

O: libgtk-perl -- Perl module for the libgtkxmhtml library

Hello, I'm not a Debian developer but have a good experience of Debian
packaging :

- I'm the maintainer of the unofficial apache-lingerd package [1].
- I've made an ITP on a Linux C++ game [2].
- I've made an ITP on a backup tool [3].

I use Perl everyday at work and have used libgtk-perl.

I'm wanting to provide help on tis package but I'm not sure if this will
need a lot of time.

Can someone give me more details on the work/time needs of such a
package ?

Thanks a lot.

I want a lot to contribute to Debian, but that's hard to find a way to
get in ! :)

1 : http://www.sukria.net/packages/apache-lingerd/
2 : http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=278620
3 : http://www.sukria.net/packages/backup-manager/