RFS: emacs-maual-ru

Hi!
I'd like to become a DD... Can anybody sponsor me? So, here is a small,
but very usefull package. You see, it is very useful for
russian-speaking people to read documentation in there native language.
If there is emacs-manual-ja, then why can't it be emacs-manual-ru?

It was marked as bug #188311 in wnpp. It can be downloaded at:

 http://kastalia.cs.msu.su/debian/emacs-manual-ru_20.7-1_i386.deb

Upstream source is available at:

 http://sourceforge.net/projects/gnu-doc-ru/

The package is, surely, distributed under GPL, more information about
this wonderfull package is available at:

Sincerly yours, Ilya.