RFS: treeline - An XML based outliner-PIM-password manager

Package Name:  treeline

Short Description:  An XML based outliner-PIM-password manager

I'm looking for a sponsor for treeline, which is a python GUI based
program that has a ton of built in flexibility, which makes it great for
organizing almost any kind of data for personal use.  Since it supports
saving a data file with encryption, it also serves double duty as a
password manager, which is what got me interested in it.  I've tried
other password managers and have found them all too constraining.
Treeline makes it easy by giving the user a lot of freedom to organize
things anyway he/she pleases.

Basically, it simply stores almost any kind of information in a XML
file.  A tree structure makes it easy to keep things organized and is
highly configurable by the user.  Each node in the tree can contain
several fields, forming a mini-database.  The output format for each
node can be defined, and the output can be shown on the screen, printed,
or exported to html.

Upstream author:  Doug Bell  <doug101@bellz.org>
Upstream:  http://www.bellz.org/treeline/
License:  GNU General Public License as published by the
          Free Software Foundation

Debian files can be found at:
    http://debian.rustybear.com/sid/treeline/

The package I've created is lintian and linda clean.

Thanks in advance for taking a look at my package, making any
suggestions/comments and hopefully sposoring me.

Kevin

--
Kevin Coyner  GnuPG key: 1024D/8CE11941  http://rustybear.com/pubkey.php