RFS aldo - A morse code tutor

Hello, I am the project administrator and developer of the
Aldo project at savannah.nongnu.org: http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/aldo

About Aldo:

Source: aldo
Section: hamradio
Maintainer: denever <denever@users.sf.net>
Build-Depends: debhelper (>= 4.0.0), libc6 (>= 2.3.2.ds1-12 ), libgcc1 (>= 1 ), libstdc++5 (>= 1 )
Standards-Version: 3.6.0

Package: aldo
Architecture: any
Depends: ${shlibs:Depends}, ${misc:Depends}
Aldo is morse code tutor mainly developed for GNU/Linux and released under GPL
It is written from scratch in ISO C++. It uses GNU C++ Standard Library.
At this moment Aldo provides four kinds of exercises.
Classic exercise:
	With this exercise you must guess some random
	strings of characters that Aldo plays in morse code.
Read from file:
	With this exercise you can write something in a text file and
	read this file with Aldo.
Callsign exercise:
	With this exercise you can training yourself reciving
	random generated callsigns.
Koch method

The Homepage for the project is: http://www.nongnu.org/aldo
On Free Software Directory: http://www.gnu.org/directory/hobbies/ham/aldo.html
Source package on: http://savannah.nongnu.org/download/aldo/aldo-0.6.5.tar.bz2
There is also a CVS version that you can reach from

I have actually already read the New Maintainers Guide, and I have built
a Debian package for Aldo.

You can find it on: http://savannah.nongnu.org/download/aldo/aldo-0.6.5-1_i386.deb

I have tested it. However, I am very inexperienced at making
packages and I would be greatful to hear any suggestions a sponsor would
have.  Obviously, I need a sponsor to actually upload the package but I
definitely could use some "mentoring" for the packaging process as a whole.

If any one is interested please let me know.  Thanks in advance.

Ciao :)
Giuseppe "denever" Martino