RFH: ara

Hello,

This is an ocaml app and could be compiled to bytecode or natively on some
arches. Since the native build is not available on some arches and the
bytecode version could be compiled only one, I was told to follow the
spamoracle approach [1].

Sources:

SCM repo:
svn co svn://alioth.debian.org/pkg-ocaml-maint/projects/ara/trunk

Source & binary packages for the time being at:
deb               ftp://ftp.uni-sofia.bg/debian-addons-bg ./
deb-src      ftp://ftp.uni-sofia.bg/debian-addons-bg ./

The build using debian/control and debian/rules works, but it is not what the
idea behind spamoracle is. That's why I put there debian/control.smart and
debian/rules.smart trying to follow a smarter approach. Using the *.smart
file I have some problems with debian/<package>/ directory creation. Some of
these dirs and not created and for the first package I must use tmp instead
of its name. I have the relevant <package>.dirs|files in there, but it still
doesn't work as expected. What I'm doing wrong ?

Thanks for your help.

[1] Thanks to Sven Luther, from debian-ocaml-maunt, but people seem to be
really short of time there.

--
pub 4096R/0E4BD0AB  2003-03-18  <keyserver.bu.edu ; pgp.mit.edu>
fingerprint 1AE7 7C66 0A26 5BFF DF22 5D55 1C57 0C89 0E4B D0AB