Re: RFS: GTorrentViewer - a BitTorrent MetaFiles viewer/editor.

On Thu, 2004-09-30 at 03:43, Alejandro Exojo wrote:
> El Jueves, 30 de Septiembre de 2004 09:04, Ap0lly0n Source Forge escribió:
> > On Thu, 2004-09-30 at 00:15, Alexey Nezhdanov wrote:
> > > В сообщении от Четверг 30 Сентябрь 2004 08:10 Ap0lly0n Source Forge

> > > Try to show the packages that you've prepared.
> >
> > sorry, i didn't mention that the package is in the project page:
> >
> > http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/gtorrentviewer/gtorrentviewer_0.1-1_i386
> >.deb?download
>
> The _source_ package:
>
> http://people.debian.org/~mpalmer/debian-mentors_FAQ.html

Sorry again, I misunderstood the debian-mentors FAQ, I think i have to
find first a sponsor and then send to him all those files. Well I
apologize about that.

if I'm not wrong, dupload the package to mentors repository is enough
(plz correct me if i'm really wrong, this if my first time asking for a
sponsor).

http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/g/gtorrentviewer/

It's probably not the same of the project page 'cos i erase the files
yesterday after uploaded it to source forge, but there is no changes in
the program and package config files that i use to create the previous
package.

Thank everybody for your time.
--
Alejandro Claro <ap0lly0n@users.sourceforge.net>