Re: RFS: mkat - transparent CLI frontend to burn, catalog data and audio CDs

On Sat, Sep 25, 2004 at 08:14:16PM +1000, dmacsema@mail.amur.ru wrote:
>   I'm looking for a sponsor for my software - mkat, released under GPL. The
>   package is Lintian clean. Description follows:

[...]

> Line for /etc/apt/sources.list:
> deb http://www.amur.ru/~ledestin/mkat/debian /

Could you please remove CVS directories and debian/.#rules.1.1.1.1 file?
I think they're useless (for package of course).

Also you should filled bugreport that you intend to create package.
Then you could close it with changelog entry.

regards
fEnIo

--
      _      Bartosz Fenski | mailto:fenio@o2.pl | pgp:0x13fefc40 | IRC:fEnIo
    _|_|_     32-050 Skawina - Glowackiego 3/15 - w. malopolskie - Polska