Re: RFS: streamline

Florian,

Allow me to be ignorant for a moment. I am familiar with using apt-src to get the source for packages, so I sort of know what is in a source package. But I am not sure what makes up a source package for "uploading". When I built the package (according to the new maintainers guide) the following files were generated:

streamline_0.0.20040901-1_all.deb
streamline_0.0.20040901-1.diff.gz
streamline_0.0.20040901-1.dsc
streamline_0.0.20040901-1_i386.changes
streamline_0.0.20040901.orig.tar.gz

All of those files are accessible at this URL:

http://www.macfadden.org/~mike/debian/

If there is something else I need to create let me know.

~Mike