Developer looking for package sponsorship

All,

Hello, I am the project administrator and lead developer of the Streamline project over at sourceforge.net. The URL for the project is:

http://www.sf.net/projects/streamline/

There is a description of the project on that page, but to summarize, Streamline is a On Demand Streaming Media server written in PHP. Debian is my Linux distribution of choice and I am very familiar with it from the end user's perspective. I would like to package Streamline up for Debian because I think I would be able to reach a wider audience. Also, I would love to be able to have Streamline install on my own machine through the packaging system.

I have actually already read the New Maintainers Guide, and I have built a Debian package for Streamline. I have tested it by installing it on my own machine several times so I believe I am "pretty close" to having something acceptable. However, I am very inexperienced at making packages and I would be greatful to hear any suggestions a sponsor would have. Obviously, I need a sponsor to actually upload the package but I definitely could use some "mentoring" for the packaging process as a whole.

If any one is interested please let me know.  Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Michael MacFadden