Re: RFS: kst: A KDE data analysis program

On Tue, 24, Aug, 2004 at 01:51:40PM +1000, Anibal Monsalve Salazar spoke thus..
> Include the upstream homepage in the description in debian/control.

Although policy states this is optional, I agree with you so I've done
it.

> Also, remove the commented out lines in debian/rules.

Done - I agree, it makes the rules file much cleaner.

Thanks for the comments,

Mark

--
Mark Hymers, University of Newcastle Medical School
Intercalating Medical Student (MBBS / PhD)