Re: ITA: mpg321

On Wed, 2004-08-25 at 17:35, Stephan Beyer wrote:
> I hope I don't look like a hijacker and I hope I'm not that monkey
> with a tin tool because I didn't wait for a reply :)

You definitely need to wait for a reply for at least a week, then
generally try one last time to contact him. Hijacking it after 1 day
isn't responsible and is sometimes considered rude, not everyone has
access to email 24x7.
--
Chris Anderson <chris@nullcode.org>
ICQ: 72021847  Jabber: chrisja@jabber.org