RE: library packaging problem

The source can be found at http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/ulxmlrpcpp/ulxmlrpcpp-1.4.5.tar.bz2.

But I have some doubts that my problem is related to the upstream source.

The strange thing is that the debian/rules file invokes dh_builddeb, but when I call it manually immediately after the package build process, I get

dpkg-deb: failed to open package info file 'debian/tmp/DEBIAN/control' for reading: No such file or directory

I dont't get this error during the package build process.

BTW, all this happens on a woody system.

Thank you for any hint,

Matthias

GN Otometrics -- Hortmann
Dipl.Phys. Dr. Matthias Zenker