Re: RFS: http-replicator

I have put a (hidden) version 2.2 online with the first four suggested
changes:

* http://gertjan.freezope.org/replicator/http-replicator_2.2.dsc
* http://gertjan.freezope.org/replicator/http-replicator_2.2.tar.gz
* http://gertjan.freezope.org/replicator/http-replicator_2.2_i386.deb

I don't see why it would be better to build http-replicator as a normal
package. All files relevant for non-debian users are in the top folder;
they can simply skip the debian subdir?

Gertjan