Re: RFS: LSongs? :)

Wesley J Landaker wrote:

On Tuesday 17 August 2004 20:20, Lawrence Williams wrote:
haha now i've discovered another problem. python2.3-kde3 works only
up to KDE 3.2.3 by the looks of things. So, me, using KDE 3.3, can't
use it at the moment. I can build LSongs and all, but it won't run
because python2.3-kde3 is incompatible with KDE 3.3 ( a problem with
the upstream itself, not the package or even KDE ).

Right now, the most I can do is get everything else ready ( any
missing dependencies for lsongs sponsored into unstable ), wait for
upstream to update PyKDE for KDE 3.3 support ( aka python2.3-kde3 as
the package is called ), get Ricardo to do another upload, and then
put the final touches on LSongs itself.

I'm willing to help you out when you have everything in a state where it looks like it's working if I still have the time. My schedule may be a little in flux in the next few weeks, however, so I'd continue to ask on the list for assistance. =)

Hi,

That would be great. For now, I'd just like some help with the two dependencies i need for my lsongs package. Both are only small packages and should be fairly easy to clean up. They are mostly clean now as I've inherited the work of a previous maintainer. I'll upload them to mentors later and send you the info.

Thanks!
Lawrence

P.S. you are a DD? :P