Re: RFS: LSongs? :)

Lawrence Williams wrote:

Wesley J Landaker wrote:

On Tuesday 17 August 2004 15:48, Lawrence Williams wrote:
Lawrence Williams wrote:
I'm starting working on my lsongs package again, now that all the
required dependencies are in unstable :)

I would be happy to look your package over and provide comments/suggestions if you post a link to them when you're ready.

Actually, I spoke a bit too soon. I'll still need 2 more packages to get in before uploading. One is simple and small ( njbtools ) and could probably get in unstable easily. However, PyLAME might take a bit of work. Hopefully, I can get something going soon.

Lawrence

Update: just got both of 'em done... thanks again to Neil ( who originally packaged LSongs on mentors ). I'll do an ITP for them in the morning and ask for a multi-package RFS: ( all three: njbtools, pylame, and lsongs ).