[RFS, RFA] kxmleditor: XML Editor for KDE

Hi.

This is a request for an sponsor of the package kxmleditor, which is up for
adoption (bug #255299).

This version fixes a FTBFS release critical bug (#265680). The package is
lintian and linda clean, and compiles without problems in pbuilder's chroot.
The only warning I have, is because upstream hasn't cleaned completely the
tarball, and has a CVS subdirectory under admin/. :-(

From the changes file:

 kxmleditor (1.1.2-1) unstable; urgency=low
 .
   * New upstream release
   * New mantainer (Closes: #255299)
   * Fixed FTBFS rebuilding against new kdelibs (Closes: #265680)
   * debian/control:
     - Corrected the description by a native English speaker ;-)
     - Moved section from "editors" to "kde"
     - Updated "Build-Depends" (changed libqt3-compat-headers to qt3-dev-tools
       greater than 3.3, because contains files created with designer 3.3)
   * debian/copyright: Reflex the work of all mantainers, and added the
excerpt
     of the GPL.
   * debian/menu: Quoted all entries, and deleted obsolete "kderemove"
   * Changed DH_COMPAT to debian/compat
   * debian/rules: minor updates
   * shlibs.local: file removed

If you can not sponsor the package for any reason, I will welcome any other
kind of feedback, of course. :-)

Thanks a lot.
Greetings.

--