RFS: tpop3d - yet another pop3 server

Hello,

I packaged tpop3d - yet another GPL licensed pop3 server, which is fast and secure. It has several authentication mechanisms: pam, passwd, mysql, ldap, perl, some external program. It supports POP-before-SMTP, DRAC, WHOSON, BSD-format mailspools with index caching and Maildir. I'm using tpop3d for some time compiled from source and missing it in Debian. So if someone is interested in this package, please sponsorship me ;)

btw, package can be located at ftp://ftp.home.lt/pub/tpop3d

Thank you,
Rolandas