Re: RFS: LSongs? :)

Hey guys,

Just a quick update before i head to bed: I have filed an ITP for lsongs and been in touch with the maintainer for python-kde3 and things are looking good. He is planning on doing an upload in the next day or so. All that leaves for me to do, is find a sponsor for lsongs and clean up any remaining lint in the packaging.

Any help would be appreciated. I would like to be a DD someday, but I realize it will require work and dedication.

Lawrence