RFS: motion - please upload new revision with debconf fix

Hi,

I was hoping that my sponsor of motion would have the time this week to
do a new upload which has a couple of very small fixes, but
unfortunately I haven't heard from him yet, so I'm really, really
hoping for a kind DD to notice this mail and sponsor the upload.

Here's the new changelog entry:
  * Only prompt user with debconf info, if an earlier version of motion
    has already been installed (Closes: #263717).
  * Include French po-debconf translation by Olivier Trichet
    <olivier.trichet@freesurf.fr> (Closes: #264549).
  * Update debian/watch file.

Especially the debconf thing is worth an upload, I think. It's annoying
to get prompted for something that isn't relevant.

Package available at: <http://sentinel.dk/debian/motion/>

Package is lintian clean and builds in a pbuilder chroot environment.
In general it is in very good shape, I think, so it should not take long
to review it.

PACKAGE INFO:
Package name: motion
Version: 3.1.14
Upstream source: http://motion.sourceforge.net/
Upstream author: Kenneth Lavrsen <kenneth@lavrsen.dk>
License: GPLv2
 Motion is a program that monitors the video signal from
 one or more cameras and is able to detect if a significant
 part of the picture has changed. Or in other words, it can
 detect motion.
 .
 Motion is a command line based tool. It has no graphical
 user interface. Everything is setup either via the
 command line or via configuration files.
 .
 The output from motion can be:
    - jpg files
    - ppm format files
    - mpeg video sequences
 .
 Also, motion has its own minimalistic web server. Thus,
 you can access the webcam output from motion via a browser.

Best regards,
- --
Frederik Dannemare | mailto:frederik@dannemare.net
http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=Frederik+Dannemare
http://frederik.dannemare.net | http://www.linuxworlddomination.dk
Key fingerprint: BB7B 078A 0DBF 7663 180A  F84A 2D25 FAD5 9C4E B5A8