Bringing everyone up to speed :)

Hello,

Just letting everyone know that i've been in contact with the maintainer for python-kde3 and he is going to upload it to unstable soon ( i've offered to help him ). As for hotway-cvs, i'm gonna try to contact the maintainer once more, and if I am unable to get a reply, I would like to get a sponsor to do a NMU.

I would also like to know what is planned for XMAME. It appears to be unmaintained for quite some time now. However, this is no information on the wnpp. I am working on a new package based on the latest upstream ( it fixes 15 of the 18 bugs listed in the BTS ). If after 3 weeks there is no reply from the maintainer ( is this enough time?? ), a NMU could be done. XMAME is a fine program and deserves to be more up-to-date in Debian. ( Hint: I love old games!! :P )

In the meantime, I will offer to help the Debian project any way I can. Perhaps package some new software for it :)

Later!
Lawrence