Re: php mentor needed for ILIAS E-Learning getting into sid (?sarge?)

* Matthew Palmer (mpalmer@debian.org) [040813 00:56]:
> On Thu, Aug 12, 2004 at 07:36:06PM +0200, Thomas Templin wrote:
> > We are just discussing on irc.freenode.net #debian-edu how to get ILIAS
> > elearning asasp into sid
> >
> > andreas schuldei of skolelinux.no gave me a hint to ask on debian-mentors for
> > someone who may give a helping hand.
>
> Andreas should have pointed you here:
> http://people.debian.org/~mpalmer/debian-mentors_FAQ.html.

your faq does not apply. it is about finding advocates or
sponsors. he does not want that, he wants feedback on the package
quality and help with improving it. i dont feel qualified since i
dont know this -><- much about packaging php. If you look at it,
could you even comment on the quality of the code with regard to
security? i am a bit critical towards php in that regard.

a german url i found was http://www.ilias.uni-koeln.de