RFS: atool (outdated, unmaintained)

Hello,

The current debian maintainer for this package hasn't updated it since
2001 (upstream is alive). I asked him what he intended to do with it,
and he just replied "You can adopt it".

My gpg key is already signed by a debian dev.

So I'm looking for a sponsor to help me in the new-maintainer process.

Thanks,

--
 ///  Stephane Jourdois         /"\  ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN \\\
(((    Ingénieur développement  \ /    AGAINST HTML MAIL    )))