RFS for ITA: xmms-singit -- Display and edit lyrics with XMMS

Dear mentors,

wanna get the lyrics to your music easily? Wanna even sing karaoke?

xmms-singit makes it possible, features include:
Tag management support (id3lib / Ogg vorbis), fullscreen / OSD /
navigational / lyrics displayer, Lyrix query support

This is a RFS for an ITA[0], I have packaged the newest upstream and
I believe this packaging fixes all outstanding bugs[1] of this
package.

Here the specs:
Package name     : xmms-singit
Version          : 0.1.28-1
Upstream Author  : Jan-Marek Glogowski <glogow@stud.fbi.fh-darmstadt.de>
URL              : http://stud.fbi.fh-darmstadt.de/~glogow/
License          : GPLv2
Description      : Display and edit lyrics with XMMS
Long Description :
 This "X Multimedia System" (XMMS) plugin displays formated lyrics.
 It also contains a lyrics editor, which can be used to tag timestamps in
 a song.
 .
 Homepage: http://stud.fbi.fh-darmstadt.de/~glogow/

And here the corresponding changelog entry:
|  xmms-singit (0.1.28-1) unstable; urgency=low
|  .
|    * New maintainer (Closes: #214946)
|    * New upstream release
|      + Make sure the visualisation plug-ins are included and load fine
|        (Closes: #187662)
|      + Fix navigation displayer segfault (Closes: #208376)
|    * Removed non-free TrueType-Font from upstream source, added
|      ttf-bitstream-vera as a substitute (Thanks Ben Armstrong!)
|    * debian/control:
|      + added Homepage to long description
|      + streamlined Build-Depends / Depends
|      + s/Multi Media/Multimedia/
|      + bumped Standards-Version to 3.6.1
|    * debian/copyright:
|      + follow best practices
|      + merged AUTHORS file
|      + added note about maintainers
|    * debian/rules: redo, following best practices
|    * debian/watch: added

All files can be found at <http://ernst.uni-hd.de/debian/xmms-singit>.
The build process was done in a uptodate sid-chroot and verified using
pbuilder and lintian.
As upstream has incorporated the debian directory into his sources the
.diff.gz just patches those. The debian dir has been dropped upstream
in the upcoming v0.1.29.

Yes, I previously already had a sponsor for this who provided helpful
comments, but he seems to be unavailable now (last mail from him 18
days ago, last pinged 10 days ago, he is BCCed). The original RFS can
be found at
<http://lists.debian.org/debian-mentors/2004/05/msg00242.html>.

Thanks for taking your time,
Cheers,