Re: RFS: libezgtk-ruby - Wrapper Interface of GTK+ for Ruby #2

On Sun, Aug 08, 2004 at 05:04:24PM -0400, Ervin Hearn III wrote:

> Thanks, I aprpeciate all of the feedback. I'm rather embarrassed
> about the lintian and linda errors. I'll take care of those asap.
> I'll also continue to familiarize myself with the ruby policies and
> clean up some of the other files. Hopefully I'll have a cleaner
> package by the middle of the week.
>
> Thanks again.

Actually, I've fixed and rebuilt the packages, including a dummy
package, and a package for ruby1.6. I've updated them on my
website (http://debian.korongil.net/) if anyone would like to take
another look at them

Thanks again forthe response so far.

--